Japanese Maples are well-known worldwide for their stunning appearance and are great as either stand-alone focal points or spread around to enhance your entire landscape. The best part? They are very friendly plants, meaning that they don’t mind having lots of other plants nearby. As long as those plants need similar shading and watering requirements, you should be able to make a variety of beautiful landscaping arrangements utilizing these breathtaking trees.
But why choose Chambersville Tree Farms?
The answers are plentiful and easy:
- They work both with large corporations, offering wholesale prices for those buying for their trade, as well as individual retail buyers.
- Regardless of your buying status, you’ll enjoy their very competitive prices.
- Their trees are grown organically, which means less contamination in the rest of your landscape.
- They’re an established company with nearly 20 years of experience.
- CTF is only 12 miles north of Dallas, Texas.
Yes, this is a Texas-based company serving Texans with everything from conventional beauties like roses to exotic trees – like the Japanese Maple.
They have already done the hard work; acclimating these beautiful trees so that they only need a little shade and proper drainage to thrive on your land.
And when it comes to their care, you don’t have to worry. Chambersville Tree Farms have specialists called ‘tree stewards’ who can help advise you on the best placement and proper irrigation to help ensure that your Japanese Maple looks perfect and stays healthy.
Japanese maples are timeless in their beauty and long-lived. With ideal conditions, these trees will live 100 years or more. They’re also easy to manage, as they only grow a foot or two each year – so you don’t have to worry too much about overcrowding or disruptive growth.
Get started on your next landscaping project with these gorgeous trees and exemplary service from Chambersville Tree Farms. Use this link to contact them today!